Saturday, April 12, 2008

Farewell Teaching

Well, this week I turned in my resignation effective the end of the school year. What does that mean to the rest of the world? Ready or not, here I come!!!!
I have a list of 18 things I want to be working on this year. I won't post the entire list here, but some of the basics include:

  1. Votre Vray - Finding Your Truth workshops
  2. Storytelling, poetry crafting and other literary support and entertaining in schools
  3. Writing boatloads more poetry
  4. Writing a book with a colleague
  5. Many, many poetry readings and other related festival events

Somewhere along the line I hope to see more of my husband and bunnies and meet YOU!

I'm OPEN FOR BOOKINGS most days and nights beginning June 14th. (Before that I have a summer camp, National Boards of Professional Teaching Standards assessment test, and, naturally, the end of the school year.

I look foward to meeting you soon!

-Mel.

No comments: