Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Manifest Your Vision!



What is your vision of your success? Have you put it in writing? Posted in on a board and focus upon it each day? Told it to everyone you know? That's right. If people know you and don't know your vision for success you might need to rethink a few things.

1. Surround yourself with people who believe in your success, are successful and can help you achieve results you never imagined.
2. Share your dreams with other dreamers who are also on a quest to live their truth.
3. If those around you do not believe in you or your vision, perhaps you need to let some of these people fall into the background for right now and put your energy where it does the most good for all involved.

Today, I'm meeting with someone who will help me get the message I have about Votre Vray and living your truth to 20,000 people for minimal cost and effort on my part. I'm not a PR or marketing expert, but I do listen to and learn from anyone I can in the field. They have helped others achieve their vision in ways I've been unable to up to this point.

[Image above created by Cynthia Tierra. Like many of us, a woman of many interests, skills and talents.]

No comments: