Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cheap, Good, Fast: Postcards for Artists

As of late, I've had quite a few people ask me who I use for online printing and I've been at a loss because I don't do the same type of printing that a visual artist might require. On Tuesday night, at Shout: Kiss My Art, a local artist gave me her card. It has four color images on both sides and also functions as her business card. I asked her who she uses and if she's satisfied with her service. She said, "I use nextdayflyers.com. They are cheap, good and fairly fast." Of course, do your own research and be an informed buyer, but this is one place you might want to check out if you're in the market for new postcards.

Use another vendor that you absolutely love? Then say so in a reply to this post and help out a fellow artist's search for a new printer!

Until next time,
keep creating!
-Mel.

No comments: